Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-20 minutes
Servings: 12 Muffins
- ¾ cup of shredded hash browns
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of green onion, finely chopped
- 16 Mom Made Foods Beef & Cheese Meatball Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 24 muffin pan well.
- Microwave Mom Made Foods Beef & Cheese Meatball Bites according to package instructions. Allow meatballs to cool, then slice into quarters and set aside.
- Beat eggs in mixing bowl.
- Add shredded hash browns, meatballs, green onions and shredded cheese. Stir to mix.
- Scoop egg mixture into muffin pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until “muffins” are set. Serve immediately. Or, let cool and freeze for quick breakfasts all week!
- To reheat frozen muffins, microwave on high for one minute.