Mom Made’s dishing out our Top 10 Favorite recipes to put on your dinner table! We’ve taken our classic Sticky BBQ Meatball Slider recipe and teamed up with Pork Barrel to make it extra yummy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box of Mom Made Turkey Meatballs
- ¾ cup of Pork Barrel’s Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 8 Whole Wheat Slider Buns
- 2 boxes of Mom Made Cheesy Mac
- Place Mom Made Turkey Meatballs in the microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Place BBQ sauce in the microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Coat meatballs in sauce.
- Place three meatballs on each whole wheat slider bun.
- Puncture 3 small holes in overwrap of each box of Mom Made Cheesy.
- Place Cheesy Mac in the microwave on high for two minutes.
- Stir and reheat for one minute.
- Place two turkey meatball sliders and ½ a container of Mom Made Cheesy Mac on each plate.
- Serve hot and enjoy!